Sign in to follow this  
Polaroid

Dreamscape Arcade bot

This is a great idea, but if I were to pay for this script it would have to actually do something more than just read when you are dead and to click on prayer and enter the arcade. I would want it to attempt to achieve the best possible length inside the mini game.

18 minutes ago, nizhitbt said:

This is a great idea, but if I were to pay for this script it would have to actually do something more than just read when you are dead and to click on prayer and enter the arcade. I would want it to attempt to achieve the best possible length inside the mini game.

that be very hard to make since the arcade everyone really just afk anyways for points

40 minutes ago, Gotcrabz said:

that be very hard to make since the arcade everyone really just afk anyways for points

What I am saying is I would not pay for it, if it just stood there and afk'd for 40-50 minutes before it has to do something. I would pay for more functionality.

Just now, nizhitbt said:

What I am saying is I would not pay for it, if it just stood there and afk'd for 40-50 minutes before it has to do something. I would pay for more functionality.

true that i just want the bot to work at this point tho lol

4 minutes ago, Gotcrabz said:

Yeah that would be great, he did say it would be around this time. I am currently on 650-700 KC on shadow king with no drop and ive done this all by hand. I need a rest time for parabot to come online ?

Edited by nizhitbt

15 hours ago, Gotcrabz said:

it takes time man. its a one man job right now and lords got real life stuff going on. im sure you can actually play the game for a couple more days. 

9 hours ago, heman911 said:

it takes time man. its a one man job right now and lords got real life stuff going on. im sure you can actually play the game for a couple more days. 

Seriously, all that guy does is bitch and complain.

14 hours ago, burritomm said:

Seriously, all that guy does is bitch and complain.

Im not bitching in the slightest bit. im telling these inpatient little boys that it takes time to get this shit rolling. how about you gtfo little boy.  

33 minutes ago, heman911 said:

Im not bitching in the slightest bit. im telling these inpatient little boys that it takes time to get this shit rolling. how about you gtfo little boy.  

He's not talking about you. He's telling you not to mind @Gotcrabz because he bitches constantly.

Edit: After looking at all of his posts, that seems to be his entire purpose on this forum. ?

Edited by Giggles

2 hours ago, Giggles said:

He's not talking about you. He's telling you not to mind @Gotcrabz because he bitches constantly.

Edit: After looking at all of his posts, that seems to be his entire purpose on this forum. ?

ohhhh my bad @burritomm thought you were disrespecting me lol.