nizhitbt

Dreamscape RSPS Bot

Hey guys,

I am currently looking for a dreamscape bot since the provider seems to be vacant, I am mainly looking for something simple and easy to use. I have some request so please link me if you are able to do anything of this type ?

Kind regards,

Nizhitbt.

Take a look at Simba. It’s a color bot but it will do majority of the things you need it to. It’s not as intuitive as Parabot but it’s also not a custom client. The Simba community doesn’t offer many custom scripts so you’ll need to write them yourself. I personally use Simba for DS.

41 minutes ago, Giggles said:

Take a look at Simba. It’s a color bot but it will do majority of the things you need it to. It’s not as intuitive as Parabot but it’s also not a custom client. The Simba community doesn’t offer many custom scripts so you’ll need to write them yourself. I personally use Simba for DS.

thanks mate anything you would share with me?

I could sell you guys my script for autoit. it's a color based pixel search, but it works really well for theiving and killing. im currently working on making it loot, so there will be a future update to it. id sell it to you for 2q in game cash. i can show you how to use and activiate it. 

4 hours ago, heman911 said:

I could sell you guys my script for autoit. it's a color based pixel search, but it works really well for theiving and killing. im currently working on making it loot, so there will be a future update to it. id sell it to you for 2q in game cash. i can show you how to use and activiate it. 

as if people still use autoit ?

23 hours ago, heman911 said:

its an alternative since its been 2 weeks since ds's been live. 

I am very much interested if you have something for raids/arcade.

3 hours ago, MikeRotch said:

Working great so far! 😄

edit: Would be amazing if you made it run to North East corner to start 😉

Screenshot_21.png

is there a benefit to being in the North east corner?

12 hours ago, randomtd said:

is there a benefit to being in the North east corner?

For wave 19, if you're standing in the NE corner, you'll spawn closer to the ghosts, which if you have a hit-or-miss time passing wave 19, this is why, if you kills ghosts > pacman > tetris pieces. Is the best way. Then for Helicopter rounds, you'll spawn close enough that you won't have to run closer to hit the helicopter, therefore taking less free damage before you can start healing.

7 hours ago, MikeRotch said:

For wave 19, if you're standing in the NE corner, you'll spawn closer to the ghosts, which if you have a hit-or-miss time passing wave 19, this is why, if you kills ghosts > pacman > tetris pieces. Is the best way. Then for Helicopter rounds, you'll spawn close enough that you won't have to run closer to hit the helicopter, therefore taking less free damage before you can start healing.

generally dont you wana die earlier though? i think w30 and after take up too much time, youd rather reset and get more points p/hr