Sign in to follow this  
nizhitbt

Dreamscape RSPS Bot

Hey guys,

I am currently looking for a dreamscape bot since the provider seems to be vacant, I am mainly looking for something simple and easy to use. I have some request so please link me if you are able to do anything of this type ?

Kind regards,

Nizhitbt.

Take a look at Simba. It’s a color bot but it will do majority of the things you need it to. It’s not as intuitive as Parabot but it’s also not a custom client. The Simba community doesn’t offer many custom scripts so you’ll need to write them yourself. I personally use Simba for DS.

41 minutes ago, Giggles said:

Take a look at Simba. It’s a color bot but it will do majority of the things you need it to. It’s not as intuitive as Parabot but it’s also not a custom client. The Simba community doesn’t offer many custom scripts so you’ll need to write them yourself. I personally use Simba for DS.

thanks mate anything you would share with me?

I could sell you guys my script for autoit. it's a color based pixel search, but it works really well for theiving and killing. im currently working on making it loot, so there will be a future update to it. id sell it to you for 2q in game cash. i can show you how to use and activiate it. 

4 hours ago, heman911 said:

I could sell you guys my script for autoit. it's a color based pixel search, but it works really well for theiving and killing. im currently working on making it loot, so there will be a future update to it. id sell it to you for 2q in game cash. i can show you how to use and activiate it. 

as if people still use autoit ?

23 hours ago, heman911 said:

its an alternative since its been 2 weeks since ds's been live. 

I am very much interested if you have something for raids/arcade.