Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello Everyone,

Thank you for being patient while we fixed the issue with Dreamscape. The Server update should now be live!

Remember to clear cache!

Parabot folder -> Cache (delete contents) reload server or Features -> Clear Cache.

Regards,
The Parabot Team

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Nickilla said:

Thanks for the update @lord 😄

Most scripts are broken but assume this'll be fixed in time 🙂

Could you let me know what ones are broken? 

Mine seem to be working?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Lord said:

Could you let me know what ones are broken? 

Mine seem to be working?

Could you please fix the raid script :3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Lord said:

Could you let me know what ones are broken? 

Mine seem to be working?

Deleted cache and the scripts started working, all good fam<3 Thanks for your work

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dead as fuck site, no update in weeks, most servers barely even functioning when it WAS updated. Almost all scripts are broken beyond belief. When's the source code going to be uploaded and the project given to someone new?

Edited by quietess

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, quietess said:

Dead as fuck site, no update in weeks, most servers barely even functioning when it WAS updated. Almost all scripts are broken beyond belief. When's the source code going to be uploaded and the project given to someone new?

Source/project has always been open

you're welcome to contribute to make it work (:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/11/2018 at 11:00 PM, cyanic said:

Source/project has always been open

you're welcome to contribute to make it work 🙂

Sure, ex-publishers can post a guide on how to do such a thing and I'd very much love to update their shit for them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, quietess said:

Sure, ex-publishers can post a guide on how to do such a thing and I'd very much love to update their shit for them.

"post a guide on how to do it" 🙄

1) update the hooks for the server you wanna bot (osrs clients not supported)

2) bot 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, scriptss said:

"post a guide on how to do it" 🙄

1) update the hooks for the server you wanna bot (osrs clients not supported) 

2) bot  

Okay cool, now tell me how to figure out the hooks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×