Parabot - Bot for Ikov, DreamScape, SoulPlay, RuneWild, and more
VectorX

DreamScape, missing API functionality

Question

SceneObjects.Option is missing entirely from the "minified API", tried replacing url from "api_old.jar" to "api.jar" to download the legacy non-minified API, and it worked, but still won't click on the sceneobject.

Also, needs support for interacting with special objects, like the newly added Lava/Dream trees. Let me illustrate the problem.

Object ID for dream tree is 27233. Searching for the SceneObject works fine. When interacting with the SceneObject, the bot sends:

[index: 1, action1: 27233, action2: 52, action3: 46, id: 872]

But, the bot needs to send:

[index: 3, action1: 60001, action2: 47, action3: 50, id: 502]

I've tried using manual actionindex 3(or 2, since I wasn't sure if 0 was being used as the initial index). Please update the API and/or provide with a simple .click() method.

Also, tried forging game event actions after debugging the ids manually, but it still fails.

GameActionEvent clickTree = new GameActionEvent(516, 60001, 46, 57, 0, 3);
Edited by VectorX

4 answers to this question

24 minutes ago, VectorX said:

SceneObjects.Option is missing entirely from the "minified API", tried replacing url from "api_old.jar" to "api.jar" to download the legacy non-minified API, and it worked, but still won't click on the sceneobject.

Also, needs support for interacting with special objects, like the newly added Lava/Dream trees. Let me illustrate the problem.

Object ID for dream tree is 27233. Searching for the SceneObject works fine. When interacting with the SceneObject, the bot sends:

[index: 1, action1: 27233, action2: 52, action3: 46, id: 872]

But, the bot needs to send:

[index: 3, action1: 60001, action2: 47, action3: 50, id: 502]

I've tried using manual actionindex 3(or 2, since I wasn't sure if 0 was being used as the initial index). Please update the API and/or provide with a simple .click() method.

The nutrients seem to be a little bit of an issue. The way around this is to create a custom menu send action. You should try using the maven update

Could be anti-botting "features", but I really don't mind the manual work. Perhaps this increases the barrier to entry for basic script writers such as I, but nothing more.

Quick edit: I'm also retarded for not using getlocalregionx/y for the arg2/3. I simply didn't know that that 

Edited by VectorX