Lord

Dreamscape Update [10/08/2018]

Hey Everyone! 

Please note that Dreamscape has been updated, To get the update all you need to do is clear your cache folder and begin botting! 

Windows - 
Documents -> Parabot -> Cache folder (Delete folder)

Mac -
Home -> Parabot -> Cache folder (Delete folder)

Regards,
The Parabot Team

Hi,

Firstly I'd like to thank you for providing the scripts. They're helpful as fuck.

It's odd, I delete my cache. It redownloads the cache as you'd expect, extracts the zips and reaches 100% on that and gets to dreamscapes 'loading client - this wont take long' screen. And then.. It nulls.

If I click 'OK' on the confirmation box, it restarts the procedure of downloading the cache and installing. Which of course, takes us to the null again.

Not sure if anyone else is experiencing this, but I thought I'd document it.

Thanks

Ryan

null.jpg

30 minutes ago, se7enn said:

Hi,

Firstly I'd like to thank you for providing the scripts. They're helpful as fuck.

It's odd, I delete my cache. It redownloads the cache as you'd expect, extracts the zips and reaches 100% on that and gets to dreamscapes 'loading client - this wont take long' screen. And then.. It nulls.

If I click 'OK' on the confirmation box, it restarts the procedure of downloading the cache and installing. Which of course, takes us to the null again.

Not sure if anyone else is experiencing this, but I thought I'd document it.

Thanks

Ryan

Hello, Make sure you are not using One Drive if you are the parabot folder will be in there for cache

6 minutes ago, Lord said:

Hello, Make sure you are not using One Drive if you are the parabot folder will be in there for cache

I don't use onedrive or dropbox, cache is in my users folder as normal which can be seen by the 'last updated' column in explorer. When I delete this, it does download again, so i'm pretty sure my cache is in the correct place.

If you don't mind, could you try it? Is it still working good now? 

Dreamscape works fine when I run it from the official launcher. 

3 hours ago, se7enn said:

I don't use onedrive or dropbox, cache is in my users folder as normal which can be seen by the 'last updated' column in explorer. When I delete this, it does download again, so i'm pretty sure my cache is in the correct place.

If you don't mind, could you try it? Is it still working good now? 

Dreamscape works fine when I run it from the official launcher. 

Are you trying to clear it from the client? I was having the same exact issue as you yesterday, until Lord pushed the fix. I deleted everything inside the Documents/Parabot/Cache folder (manually) and it's running smoothly now.

I'm able to login but it's like the entire client is freezing once I do.

I can't walk, talk, or do anything in the game and I can't click any of the tabs in the client (file, scripts, etc.).

Any ideas?

6 hours ago, OMGWTFISTHIS said:

Are you trying to clear it from the client? I was having the same exact issue as you yesterday, until Lord pushed the fix. I deleted everything inside the Documents/Parabot/Cache folder (manually) and it's running smoothly now.

I was clearing the Dreamscape cache but not the Parabot cache. Kind of embarrassing.

Sorry guys