Parabot - Bot for Ikov, DreamScape, SoulPlay, RuneWild, and more
EmmaStone

[DREAMSCAPE] Emma's Mystic Cutter

The price of the script is $5.99 due to the lack of trees in the area and the amount of cash you can gain from this.

Get it here http://bdn.parabot.org/scripts/script.php?s=1000167-Emmas-Mystic-Cutter

2 Hour Trial: http://bdn.parabot.org/scripts/script.php?s=1000173-Emmas-Mystic-Cutter-Trial

Features:

• Will chop both types if you're 120 Woodcutting
  • Simple paint that displays the XP/Levels/Nests gained
  • Dragon Hatchet Special Attack
  • Auto login if disconnected
  • Teleports to Mystic's Location

On 11/16/2018 at 9:23 PM, EmmaStone said:

Version 2.0 has been released!

Please report any bugs if you find any!

Changelog:

Hide contents

Rewrote the entire code for the script

Added support for Extreme Donator and Sponsor Areas (Make sure you start in either)

Script will detect the Account Rank to determine which area it should be in(if the Account is Extreme Donator, it won't use the regular Mystic Area)

Sped up detection of when a tree has decayed (Thank you @Atex)

Added Status to the Paint for easier Debug purposes

If account can't use ::bank it will either use the bank at the Mystic area or the banker at ::Wc

Proggies:

On 8/26/2018 at 11:35 PM, i dont maul said:

28533afe8adc39b27e2dda182b5e5ee7.png Proggie from before the changes you just made, looking forward to comparing with the ::Wc build

On 9/19/2018 at 12:47 PM, SawSweg said:

Couldn't be any better! Here my pic of progress if you're interested 

648cc15e9be9bbd8a5834e19edcb39bd.png

On 9/24/2018 at 3:01 AM, i dont maul said:

Script is so stable now, great job 

c91fd4e99892b921c5afd4a1fdf076e2.png

Hey @EmmaStone Just found out that to counter botting (Even though its legal) they have made it so once you've cut down all the trees the don't respawn until you re-log could you please add that as a feature?

EDIT - Or teleporting home and then letting the bot get you back to the trees respawns them! Please fix maybe just after all the trees have been chopped add a tele to home?

Edited by SawSweg

1 hour ago, SawSweg said:

Hey @EmmaStone Just found out that to counter botting (Even though its legal) they have made it so once you've cut down all the trees the don't respawn until you re-log could you please add that as a feature?

EDIT - Or teleporting home and then letting the bot get you back to the trees respawns them! Please fix maybe just after all the trees have been chopped add a tele to home?

Script should now relog when out of trees, thank you for your feedback!

Also according to some sources this is a bug, if this gets fixed please post on the forums so that I can remove the relogging code.

1 hour ago, EmmaStone said:

Script should now relog when out of trees, thank you for your feedback!

Also according to some sources this is a bug, if this gets fixed please post on the forums so that I can remove the relogging code.

Thank you very much!

@EmmaStone So the logging out doesn't work properly it keeps logging you out and in the buggs out and stops the script? I'm no script writer but wouldn't it be better if you clicked home when out of trees?

14 minutes ago, SawSweg said:

Thank you very much!

@EmmaStone So the logging out doesn't work properly it keeps logging you out and in the buggs out and stops the script? I'm no script writer but wouldn't it be better if you clicked home when out of trees?

Should be fixed, and not really as it's faster to just relog than to teleport really.

28 minutes ago, mattydukes said:

Emma is it possible to stop the teleportation in some circumstances because now ownercape area has some mystic trees and would be easier for me to be there.

I'll be adding sponsor support once I get hold of a sponsor account. At the moment the script only supports the regular area.

So I just bought the script, and there's seems to be a problem with the login procedure. I mean it's logging in and logging out fine, it's just that it tries to do it too fast, failing on the first attempt. Is there a possibility of let's say adding a 1-second delay to the whole exercise? 

All in all, a great script that does its job well! 😄

2 hours ago, Saituri said:

So I just bought the script, and there's seems to be a problem with the login procedure. I mean it's logging in and logging out fine, it's just that it tries to do it too fast, failing on the first attempt. Is there a possibility of let's say adding a 1-second delay to the whole exercise? 

All in all, a great script that does its job well! 😄

You're the only one complaing about this issue, I've ran the script for 2 hours without any issues.

Can you try running with -Xmx1024M -Xms1024M to limit the memory usage of Parabot & Dreamscape, I'm already giving 15 seconds of delay which should be plenty for most modern computers.

26 minutes ago, EmmaStone said:

You're the only one complaing about this issue, I've ran the script for 2 hours without any issues.

Can you try running with -Xmx1024M -Xms1024M to limit the memory usage of Parabot & Dreamscape, I'm already giving 15 seconds of delay which should be plenty for most modern computers.

I reckon that the problem lies with my proxy servers and not the script per se. They are a little bit slow to respond to any impetus provided!

Having issues with the relogging of the script aswell, it keeps popping into login limit exceeded after a while. Which causes that the account won't log in at all anymore.

Besides that great script really does the job well.

Edited by wesleypwnz