EmmaStone

[DREAMSCAPE] Emma's Mystic Cutter

On 9/9/2018 at 5:59 PM, verlin said:

Is there any way to speed this up? I mean I mean it will literally click a tree, the tree falls before you even get to it and then it waits like 7 seconds before it seems to even search for a new tree. In its current state I don't think it's worth the price. Hoping for a tune up. Thanks Emma. 

Will look into it!

On 9/14/2018 at 11:48 AM, perich said:

Anyone have any luck with the eagle nests? i have opened around 150 and havent gotten anything yet...

Don't worry dude you will get it! It took me about 1600 nests to finally get my pet.

On 9/14/2018 at 8:57 PM, Dwalin said:

Got ring of wealth (i) after like 60, 200 since then and nothing

Just bad rng, I've gone 300+ without anything and then can get 2 in 1 invy, sadly its just rng. 

Script is so stable now, great job 

c91fd4e99892b921c5afd4a1fdf076e2.png

On 9/14/2018 at 7:48 PM, perich said:

Anyone have any luck with the eagle nests? i have opened around 150 and havent gotten anything yet...

Took about 2,000 nests for my first eagle pet, about 1,000 for the next one

On 9/23/2018 at 7:01 PM, i dont maul said:

Script is so stable now, great job 

c91fd4e99892b921c5afd4a1fdf076e2.png

Took about 2,000 nests for my first eagle pet, about 1,000 for the next one

Damn great progress man! Yeah I have 3 eagle pets now with 5k nests.

I hope you're still around @EmmaStone, but I would like to know how to actually cancel the teleport to the Mystic Zone, since I would like to cut those trees at the Sponsor Zone + ::bank option, or if this can be an option, thank you 🙂

Edited by Maikul

Version 2.0 has been released!

Please report any bugs if you find any!

Changelog:

Rewrote the entire code for the script

Added support for Extreme Donator and Sponsor Areas (Make sure you start in either)

Script will detect the Account Rank to determine which area it should be in(if the Account is Extreme Donator, it won't use the regular Mystic Area)

Sped up detection of when a tree has decayed (Thank you @Atex)

Added Status to the Paint for easier Debug purposes

If account can't use ::bank it will either use the bank at the Mystic area or the banker at ::Wc

1 hour ago, EmmaStone said:

Version 2.0 has been released!

Please report any bugs if you find any!

Changelog:

Hide contents

Rewrote the entire code for the script

Added support for Extreme Donator and Sponsor Areas (Make sure you start in either)

Script will detect the Account Rank to determine which area it should be in(if the Account is Extreme Donator, it won't use the regular Mystic Area)

Sped up detection of when a tree has decayed (Thank you @Atex)

Added Status to the Paint for easier Debug purposes

If account can't use ::bank it will either use the bank at the Mystic area or the banker at ::Wc

Atm I have extreme and after the 1st inventory it goes to regular ::wc and starts there for me. Its very strange because I restarted the script and the first 5 times it went to wc the next time it seems to be banking and continuing at the extreme donator location. Eventually it still goes back to ::wc, im not sure if im doing something wrong.

Edited by TheTouchOfDeath

Hi emma

great script. Although the new update is very buggy. I got an ext donor account and I start the script at the ext zone. It cuts fine for the first inv, but then teles to ::wc and continues from there. Kindly fix

12 hours ago, TheTouchOfDeath said:

Atm I have extreme and after the 1st inventory it goes to regular ::wc and starts there for me. Its very strange because I restarted the script and the first 5 times it went to wc the next time it seems to be banking and continuing at the extreme donator location. Eventually it still goes back to ::wc, im not sure if im doing something wrong.

5 hours ago, gunman83 said:

Hi emma

great script. Although the new update is very buggy. I got an ext donor account and I start the script at the ext zone. It cuts fine for the first inv, but then teles to ::wc and continues from there. Kindly fix

Should be fixed. Thanks for reporting this!

hey emma, the bug seems to be fixed!

sweet... thanks...

Something else i encountered: I came back after an hour of execution and saw the script turned off with my character idling... look into it pl0x...

1 hour ago, EmmaStone said:

Should be fixed. Thanks for reporting this!

Cheers glad i could help

6 minutes ago, gunman83 said:

hey emma, the bug seems to be fixed!

sweet... thanks...

Something else i encountered: I came back after an hour of execution and saw the script turned off with my character idling... look into it pl0x...

Cheers glad i could help

Can you provide the cmd log?

Haven't had this happen in the 2 hours I'm running it.