[Dreamscape] Arcade Fighter

Next  

42 members have voted

1. 1. What should I add next?

• Pots
    • More Prays
    • Nothing
    • Other (Leave Comment)

the reset waves are done incorretly, lord you want to reset after the wave you selected for the bonus points

e.g. for wave 19 reset on start of 20, wave 29 reset on start of w30, wave 39 reset on start on w40 and etc

i think you have it to reset on beginnings of 19, 29 and 39 instead.

Edited by randomtd

It would still move out at the start of the 19th wave, rather than fighting off the mobs, progressing, and then doing so!

Seems to do the same at the start of the 29th wave, and so on and so forth, even after the said update was pushed in.

4 hours ago, Saituri said:

It would still move out at the start of the 19th wave, rather than fighting off the mobs, progressing, and then doing so!

Seems to do the same at the start of the 29th wave, and so on and so forth, even after the said update was pushed in.

Can you PM me your email so I can invite you to slack to see this as I am not getting this issue. 

3 hours ago, Lord said:

Can you PM me your email so I can invite you to slack to see this as I am not getting this issue. 

i am also getting the same issue lord, its resetting at the beginning of wave 29 as opposed to start of w30

19 minutes ago, Ragin said:

Working flawlessly, have had 0 issues with this script.

Here is a little proggy so people can see the ridiculous gains possible with this script.

Imgur Link

Which weapon are you running, khione, gmg or infinity gauntlet?

1 hour ago, SawSweg said:

Just bought please add pots

Agree, as of now it works perfectly with reseting after waves but prayer renewal is a must as u will start the next round with low prayer. But the script is working perfectly just prayer needs to be worked on.

3 hours ago, SawSweg said:

So I just left mine on for 10 hours and it only completed 580 tokens?

You probably have gear that is the minimum for Arcade, if you're using a fast hitting AOE weapon that's when you can expect huge amounts of tokens.