42 members have voted

1. 1. What should I add next?

• Pots
    • More Prays
    • Nothing
    • Other (Leave Comment)

2 minutes ago, VeryDank said:

ahh i ran my main acc xdd, i just started botting osrs again,ds was fun xd

Heh, good luck with that, DS is dying anyway, thanks to the arcade update, and beyond crap drop rates!

Edited by Saituri

9 hours ago, Skillyh said:

My bot doesn't attack enemies for some reason, think the script might be broken

be sure that you have auto retaliate turned on and not turned off. the script is working correctly

Edited by ShitHappens

11 hours ago, ShitHappens said:

be sure that you have auto retaliate turned on and not turned off. the script is working correctly

could be because i didnt have actions enabled in parabot. I have auto retaliate on and an empty inv

edit: nah thats not it

Edited by Skillyh

3 hours ago, Skillyh said:

could be because i didnt have actions enabled in parabot. I have auto retaliate on and an empty inv

edit: nah thats not it

If you could run it with -loadlocal then I can what could be causing the issue for you. Also please could you let me know what the Paint says as this will tell me what class to look for a possible error, How ever i have just been send a proggy for over 1 day so it could be computer based.

it would be cool if you could add of course if it is possible to make a script that if talked in arcade you would reply some sentence like "Hi what your doing here" or something similar maybe even updated version that would be called arcade pro that would 

22 hours ago, ShitHappens said:

it would be cool if you could add of course if it is possible to make a script that if talked in arcade you would reply some sentence like "Hi what your doing here" or something similar maybe even updated version that would be called arcade pro that would 

And than he goes into an conversation an bot doesn't know what to do and still results in an ban. There are way to many factors for having an proper conversation that's hard-coded. 

On 9/26/2018 at 2:57 PM, NonCombat said:

And than he goes into an conversation an bot doesn't know what to do and still results in an ban. There are way to many factors for having an proper conversation that's hard-coded. 

Wouldnt need to go into a whole conversation. Only would need to say things ranging from hey-hi-Im not afk

OR just a warning that could pop up on your screen when a staff member is present!

12 hours ago, daddyt said:

Wouldnt need to go into a whole conversation. Only would need to say things ranging from hey-hi-Im not afk

OR just a warning that could pop up on your screen when a staff member is present!

Thing is that it would trigger to often with staff being at ::home

19 hours ago, Lord said:

Thing is that it would trigger to often with staff being at ::home

What if you could only set it to trigger when in the arcade?

Edited by daddyt

add turmoil prayer?

and super pots option?

there seems to be a problem with bot exiting after round 19

he clicks exit and thinks he exited already and the range minion keeps attacking bot so he doesn't exit and afk

this only happens when i have mage weapon euips

when i have melee set on he will do his best to keep click leave area until he leaves

Edited by sobora

the bot workes perfectly but almost got me banned. bot should move more squares randomly should idle less is what im saying to look more human and also use pot and also  a take break option after every game would be nice i also got more ideas but there are just the needed ones. will stop botting for the time being but it made me over 20q+

Edited by hibiscus