Next  

42 members have voted

1. 1. What should I add next?

• Pots
    • More Prays
    • Nothing
    • Other (Leave Comment)

14 hours ago, randomtd said:

the exit for arcade has an option where you have to select yes/no 'are you sure you want to leave' after you click on the exit portal now.

Script has now been updated to work how it should 

Try now

There seems to be a minor problem with the new version "1.5" - it doesn't leave properly. If it fails to press "yes" on the first instance, it just afk's till it ends up dying of poison, or is required to carry out it's inputted anti-afk parameter. The problem wasn't visible on the previous iterant of the bot. Further, if possible, could you please make a changelog enshrining the updates that were implemented? It would be easier to report a bug, then! All in all, great going! 🙂

10 minutes ago, Saituri said:

There seems to be a minor problem with the new version "1.5" - it doesn't leave properly. If it fails to press "yes" on the first instance, it just afk's till it ends up dying of poison, or is required to carry out it's inputted anti-afk parameter. The problem wasn't visible on the previous iterant of the bot. Further, if possible, could you please make a changelog enshrining the updates that were implemented? It would be easier to report a bug, then! All in all, great going! 🙂

Sure I will make a change log, Does it tell what it was doing at the bottom of the paint? it should saying trying to exit or something the same. 

Also can you let me know what pots you would like added?

So, after having looked at the problem with closer scrutiny, it seems that the bot believes that it has already left the arcade on the very first attempt, so the status changes from "Exiting arcade" to "entering arcade", hence it doesn't make an attempt to exit it again, because it concurs that it has already done so. But as soon as it dies, it reenters fine. And I would like to acknowledge another bug fix, thanks to this upgrade. Earlier, the bot would sometimes just sit there, rather than trying to enter the arcade, but now it does so every time, so thanks for that!

Lord, although I believe, and after having thought hard on it, it could well be a problem from my side, I am just running too many of your's and @EmmaStone artistically crafted bots. XD! And coming to the potions parts, a support for restore potions, and mage/range potions would be lovely. And as you may already be aware of, there's a bug which has turned some of the creeps into super creeps, unintentionally, as they say, making it quite hard to progress beyond certain stages. So I reckon that you could hold on further developments till that is resolved, and take some well-deserved rest!

2 hours ago, Saituri said:

So, after having looked at the problem with closer scrutiny, it seems that the bot believes that it has already left the arcade on the very first attempt, so the status changes from "Exiting arcade" to "entering arcade", hence it doesn't make an attempt to exit it again, because it concurs that it has already done so. But as soon as it dies, it reenters fine. And I would like to acknowledge another bug fix, thanks to this upgrade. Earlier, the bot would sometimes just sit there, rather than trying to enter the arcade, but now it does so every time, so thanks for that!

Lord, although I believe, and after having thought hard on it, it could well be a problem from my side, I am just running too many of your's and @EmmaStone artistically crafted bots. XD! And coming to the potions parts, a support for restore potions, and mage/range potions would be lovely. And as you may already be aware of, there's a bug which has turned some of the creeps into super creeps, unintentionally, as they say, making it quite hard to progress beyond certain stages. So I reckon that you could hold on further developments till that is resolved, and take some well-deserved rest!

Thanks for the detailed report, I will take a look at the existing problem when I get home tonight, I might be able to solve this as I know what the issue could be so its more stable if lag is involved. Thaks for noticing the update 😉

Okay will look at adding these potions 🙂 it might only be a donator feature to start off so for the people with ::bank. I'll see what i can do!

again cheers for the detailed report! PM me your email and i'll invite you to slack were we can talk easy =]

18 minutes ago, doyleyuk said:

Hello Lord, Great bot!

Not sure if it's me or the recent update but i keep dying around wave 18 or 19? I have gear capable of around wave 40. Before the big update. Not really sure why tbh.

It's a bug with the creeps, some of them have turned into super creeps. They intend on fixing that soon, just leave at wave 9 for now, or 19 if you will. 😄

1 hour ago, doyleyuk said:

Hello Lord, Great bot!

Not sure if it's me or the recent update but i keep dying around wave 18 or 19? I have gear capable of around wave 40. Before the big update. Not really sure why tbh.

I'm sure they made it alot harder

On 8/19/2018 at 3:19 PM, Lord said:

Thanks for the detailed report, I will take a look at the existing problem when I get home tonight, I might be able to solve this as I know what the issue could be so its more stable if lag is involved. Thaks for noticing the update 😉

Okay will look at adding these potions 🙂 it might only be a donator feature to start off so for the people with ::bank. I'll see what i can do!

again cheers for the detailed report! PM me your email and i'll invite you to slack were we can talk easy =]

One thing you could add is that the bot logs in when it gets logged off. I left the bot on overnight and it had been logged out at some point, this could be a nice addition as a just in case we get logged off.

2 hours ago, perich said:

One thing you could add is that the bot logs in when it gets logged off. I left the bot on overnight and it had been logged out at some point, this could be a nice addition as a just in case we get logged off.

Can confirm. It was logged out a few times (perhaps you're auto booted every x hours or so?). The script doesn't crash, it just keeps running until you log back in and it'll continue.

32 minutes ago, VeryDank said:

anyone got banned for using arcade bot?

Try running more than 2 accounts, and see what happens. XD

3 hours ago, perich said:

There's already an auto-login feature, sadly the script seems to prioritize re-entering arcade over it sometimes, and hence, it tends to falter in the work required of off it.

Edited by Saituri

7 hours ago, Lord said:

Do it over PM or DS staff will be able to work out who it is

I already have a rough clue as to who he is, it isn't hard if you have the most basic knowledge of the game, and could work your way around a few calculations pertaining to gear bonuses. XD

2 hours ago, deniedauthority said:

How do I go about downloading this fine bot?

Go to BDN, under the Dreamscape header, there will be a script titled "Arcade fighter", view it, and then proceed on to buy it! 🙂