Sign in to follow this  
amazonite

No Client Loading!

Question

when i try to load any client on Parabot, it gets frozen on the last download and never seems to finish. Here is what i get in console when its frozen. i am trying to use it for dreamscape 

Caching directories...
Directories cached.
WARNING: An illegal reflective access operation has occurred
WARNING: Illegal reflective access by org.parabot.api.io.build.BuildPath (file:/C:/Users/mary_/Desktop/Parabot.jar) to method java.net.URLClassLoader.addURL(java.net.URL)
WARNING: Please consider reporting this to the maintainers of org.parabot.api.io.build.BuildPath
WARNING: Use --illegal-access=warn to enable warnings of further illegal reflective access operations
WARNING: All illegal access operations will be denied in a future release
java.lang.ClassCastException: java.base/jdk.internal.loader.ClassLoaders$AppClassLoader cannot be cast to java.base/java.net.URLClassLoader
        at org.parabot.api.io.build.BuildPath.add(BuildPath.java:13)
        at org.parabot.environment.servers.executers.PublicServerExecuter.run(PublicServerExecuter.java:67)
        at org.parabot.environment.Environment.load(Environment.java:38)
        at org.parabot.core.ui.components.ServerComponent$1.run(ServerComponent.java:79)
        at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/rev317/min/accessors/Client
        at java.base/java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
        at java.base/java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
        at org.parabot.core.asm.ASMClassLoader.nodeToClass(ASMClassLoader.java:83)
        at org.parabot.core.asm.ASMClassLoader.findClass(ASMClassLoader.java:69)
        at org.parabot.core.asm.ASMClassLoader.loadClass(ASMClassLoader.java:52)
        at org.rev317.min.Loader.fetchApplet(Loader.java:43)
        at org.parabot.core.Context.load(Context.java:256)
        at org.parabot.environment.servers.executers.ServerExecuter$1.run(ServerExecuter.java:25)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.rev317.min.accessors.Client
        at java.base/jdk.internal.loader.BuiltinClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
        at java.base/jdk.internal.loader.ClassLoaders$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
        at java.base/java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
        at org.parabot.core.asm.ASMClassLoader.findClass(ASMClassLoader.java:73)
        ... 9 more

4 answers to this question

On 10/28/2018 at 10:32 PM, amazonite said:

when i try to load any client on Parabot, it gets frozen on the last download and never seems to finish. Here is what i get in console when its frozen. i am trying to use it for dreamscape 

Caching directories...
Directories cached.
WARNING: An illegal reflective access operation has occurred
WARNING: Illegal reflective access by org.parabot.api.io.build.BuildPath (file:/C:/Users/mary_/Desktop/Parabot.jar) to method java.net.URLClassLoader.addURL(java.net.URL)
WARNING: Please consider reporting this to the maintainers of org.parabot.api.io.build.BuildPath
WARNING: Use --illegal-access=warn to enable warnings of further illegal reflective access operations
WARNING: All illegal access operations will be denied in a future release
java.lang.ClassCastException: java.base/jdk.internal.loader.ClassLoaders$AppClassLoader cannot be cast to java.base/java.net.URLClassLoader
        at org.parabot.api.io.build.BuildPath.add(BuildPath.java:13)
        at org.parabot.environment.servers.executers.PublicServerExecuter.run(PublicServerExecuter.java:67)
        at org.parabot.environment.Environment.load(Environment.java:38)
        at org.parabot.core.ui.components.ServerComponent$1.run(ServerComponent.java:79)
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/rev317/min/accessors/Client
        at java.base/java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
        at java.base/java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
        at org.parabot.core.asm.ASMClassLoader.nodeToClass(ASMClassLoader.java:83)
        at org.parabot.core.asm.ASMClassLoader.findClass(ASMClassLoader.java:69)
        at org.rev317.min.Loader.fetchApplet(Loader.java:43)
        at org.parabot.core.Context.load(Context.java:256)
        at org.parabot.environment.servers.executers.ServerExecuter$1.run(ServerExecuter.java:25)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.rev317.min.accessors.Client
        at java.base/jdk.internal.loader.BuiltinClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
        at java.base/jdk.internal.loader.ClassLoaders$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
        at java.base/java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
        at org.parabot.core.asm.ASMClassLoader.findClass(ASMClassLoader.java:73)
        ... 9 more

What java version are you using?

16 hours ago, daddyt said:

I have same issue but only when I try to load it up using intellij

You might have JDK 9 or something like that installed, but have an active JRE 8 installation that would explain why it works outside of IntelliJ.
At least that would be the case if Java 9 (or 10) is the cause of this, which I'm not sure about.