Jimt

Dreamscape Updated! - Parabot Update Required!!!

Dreamscape has been updated, a new parabot update is required. When you try to login it says "The server has been updated, please update and restart your client" If anyone can help with this it would be greatly appreciated 

this has happened before, and i made a forum thread about it as well. But it was resolved by a user named youngtree. im not sure if he can do it again. I messaged and asked him though

Myself and multiple other people are paying for scripts run by parabot, so its vital that this update happens soon. Parabot is responsible for updating their client accordingly with rsps server updates. 

We appreciate your desperate appeal for apparently much needed attention, however we were not begging or crying about anything. We obviously know that the staff are people, so we simply notified them that the client needs to be updated. But again, thanks for your humorously simpleton remark 

29 minutes ago, Jimt said:

@Lord a new update is required again. I just re-downloaded the parabot client, and it still says "Client has been updated, please restart and update your client" 

Yes they have done a fix patch in the middle of the day . I pmed him

4 minutes ago, TrueSharp said:

Yes they have done a fix patch in the middle of the day . I pmed him

me too, I appreciate @Lord immediate assistance with this. Is there a way that we can update it ourselves? @youngtree196 was saying something about that

ATTENTION ALL STAFF!!!!!!!!!! There is still no update on parabot for dreamscape after a week. Please provide an update as soon as possible because several of us are paying for multiple scripts that cannot be used. I will donate to the forums following the update. Please advise us as soon as the update is complete.