Jimt

Dreamscape Updated. Parabot Update Required

Dont ping every developer for gods sake, you think they haven't noticed that the client needs updating after 5 million threads and posts? give them time dumbass

you and I both my friends. Its only a matter of time. Several of us are paying for scripts that we cannot use, so the developers will provide an update. 

On 3/9/2019 at 10:11 AM, cyber321 said:

Dont ping every developer for gods sake, you think they haven't noticed that the client needs updating after 5 million threads and posts? give them time dumbass

20 hours ago, Jimt said:

you and I both my friends. Its only a matter of time. Several of us are paying for scripts that we cannot use, so the developers will provide an update. 

@Jimt Cyber is correct in saying that do not PM me, then spam all devs. It is not the job of 90% of the people you tagged and is very inconsiderate spamming them when it simply doesn't involve them. I will get around to it as soon as I can. People are correct in saying that the new update is obfuscated, so it will take some time as please also remember that Parabot is a hobby for us and not a job.

3 hours ago, Lord said:

@Jimt Cyber is correct in saying that do not PM me, then spam all devs. It is not the job of 90% of the people you tagged and is very inconsiderate spamming them when it simply doesn't involve them. I will get around to it as soon as I can. People are correct in saying that the new update is obfuscated, so it will take some time as please also remember that Parabot is a hobby for us and not a job.

Understood. I wasn't intending on bothering you or any of the staff members. I simply wanted to inform you of the situation, and patiently await the update. I didn't mean to come across as inconsiderate so im sorry about that. But thank you for all your help with this. @Lord

Edited by Jimt

Ive noticed a real turn of the community here in the last year or so. "leave me alone" "ill get too it". First off. SOMEONE needs to be making posts to keep people updated, i havent used or been using parabot in a long time. however every time i do come back its still not updated, or waiting to updated again with you guessed it, no page saying. Get a forums mod to cleanup forums and post updates/ posts when bot is not working.

i would also like to point out that "its a hobby not a job" mentality only works if you don't charge for your scripts. which well, you do. (i own 2 of them) -im not upset as idc, im just throwing it out there.

second point, every other client updates within 24-48 hrs, all osrs bots, competitors bots ALL of them.

13 hours ago, sexpert said:

Ive noticed a real turn of the community here in the last year or so. "leave me alone" "ill get too it". First off. SOMEONE needs to be making posts to keep people updated, i havent used or been using parabot in a long time. however every time i do come back its still not updated, or waiting to updated again with you guessed it, no page saying. Get a forums mod to cleanup forums and post updates/ posts when bot is not working.

i would also like to point out that "its a hobby not a job" mentality only works if you don't charge for your scripts. which well, you do. (i own 2 of them) -im not upset as idc, im just throwing it out there.

second point, every other client updates within 24-48 hrs, all osrs bots, competitors bots ALL of them.

The bot is open-source, completly free. It is a hobby not a job. The scripts that are $$$ is to support the scripters, and they are not expensive at all. There is currently only 1 bot beside parabot that will bot rsps for you, which has bad server in them and has "VIP" scripts to make money from vip subs monthly, that is called a job, and not a hobby. This is 100% free and you are not forced to buy anything to use the bot. Other than that there is no any other competitors.

Also you come everytime it is updating so.

Edited by cyber321

50 minutes ago, cyber321 said:

The bot is open-source, completly free. It is a hobby not a job. The scripts that are $$$ is to support the scripters, and they are not expensive at all. There is currently only 1 bot beside parabot that will bot rsps for you, which has bad server in them and has "VIP" scripts to make money from vip subs monthly, that is called a job, and not a hobby. This is 100% free and you are not forced to buy anything to use the bot. Other than that there is no any other competitors.

Thanks again @cyber321 for yet another one of your famously unhelpful remarks 👍

6 hours ago, cyber321 said:

PLEASE take 2 seconds to re read your last statement. "also you come every time its updating" DUDE! thats because it literally is always in need of an update. when i was using it religiously last year it was the same. parabot is dead. dead as hell.

Just now, sexpert said:

PLEASE take 2 seconds to re read your last statement. "also you come every time its updating" DUDE! thats because it literally is always in need of an update. when i was using it religiously last year it was the same. parabot is dead. dead as hell.

How come I've used it for hundreds of hours if it is constantly updating? I wonder.. I guess I'm just an magician.

49 minutes ago, cyber321 said:

How come I've used it for hundreds of hours if it is constantly updating? I wonder.. I guess I'm just an magician.

@cyber321 unnecessary. This thread is to notify us when there is a dreamscape update, not to bicker with eachother. 

Edited by Jimt

1 hour ago, cyber321 said:

The only thing magical about you is your level of competence. holy fuck are you a SPED

8 hours ago, sexpert said:

The only thing magical about you is your level of competence. holy fuck are you a SPED

Are you sure? I am a sped? Your ignorance to parabot is more than disgusting, how you turn to mocking people when you don't have any proof to back your statements up.

4 hours ago, Jimt said:

I concur. but again, the main purpose of this thread, is to inform us when an update to parabot has been made for dreamscape

I understand, I just answered other guys needs.

1 hour ago, TrueSharp said:

Guys chiiiilll 

Thats what im saying. This forum thread is never meant to cause arguments, its simply to inform us when an the updated client is available. 

and THATS what im saying. WE (parabot members) never get even an update thread. I GET that parabot is not a job and it's a hobby (ive been here for years) But Snapping at a member for messaging @lord is kinda rediculous. he even said himself "dont pm me" how sad. what a sad community it has turned into, used to love me some parabot and the members in it. #downhill #deadbot

Hey guys!

I just started using parabot but I am sad that it has almost been a week since I have been able to use it for dreamscape 😞

Was going to pay for some scripts but probably wont now because Im not paying for something I cant use a lot of the time.