Jimt

Dreamscape Updated. Parabot Update Required

8 hours ago, Shibbyl0w5 said:

Hey guys!

I just started using parabot but I am sad that it has almost been a week since I have been able to use it for dreamscape 😞

Was going to pay for some scripts but probably wont now because Im not paying for something I cant use a lot of the time.

I strongly agree, the value of parabot is declining because of its customer service. We're just patiently waiting for the update.

14 hours ago, Jimt said:

I strongly agree, the value of parabot is declining because of its customer service. We're just patiently waiting for the update.

Thats a bit sad, I loved my short time using it and I have struggled to find another bot that works with dreamscape.

If anyone knows of one I would love to hear about it 🙂

Come on guys, lets try to motivate the developers instead. They are probably working on it as we speak, maybe it's more difficult than you think? 

Try not to be so entitled just because you paid 6 bucks for an arcade script 😄

3 hours ago, fredpil said:

Come on guys, lets try to motivate the developers instead. They are probably working on it as we speak, maybe it's more difficult than you think? 

Try not to be so entitled just because you paid 6 bucks for an arcade script 😄

But how do we know when we get no updates from them and there is a difference from being entitled and wanting to use something that you payed for.

We have been updated. Lord posted that he'll get around to it when he can, as well as that it might take some time. There's probably no official update thread because Jimt already created this one.

A new update 25.4 just came out and now when i try to load it after dropping the new cache into the parabot files, it gets stuck on loading "org/apache/common/a/c.class" please advise when an update is complete. Thank you

7 hours ago, Shibbyl0w5 said:

day 10* still no parabot update, starting to have withdrawals.

Anyone know of another bot that works with dreamscape?

there is none.

51 minutes ago, fredpil said:

Awesome! Thanks lord and anyone else involved 🙂

did you get it to work? i deleted my cache folder and that didn't help

Edited by Opleras

1 hour ago, Opleras said:

did you get it to work? i deleted my cache folder and that didn't help

I'm getting into the client. However, the interface area of the client is black leaving only the gamescreen visible. As a longshot I tried running the arcade script, which enters the arcade but doesn't attack or move. 

Guessing it's not worth it having the bot spam 5 rounds of arcade and dying of poison over and over again 😂

19 minutes ago, fredpil said:

I'm getting into the client. However, the interface area of the client is black leaving only the gamescreen visible. As a longshot I tried running the arcade script, which enters the arcade but doesn't attack or move. 

Guessing it's not worth it having the bot spam 5 rounds of arcade and dying of poison over and over again 😂

yeah im getting stopping at the loading screen, it stops at like 75%

2 hours ago, autumncrown said:

Deleted my cache and it worked instantly:) thanks for updating guys, I appreciate it. 

Does your Emma's woodcutting and Lords Arcade script work after deleting the cache? Because my @Lord's arcade script doesent move around to avoid AFK poison like it used to. And the "Emma's Woodcutting" script doesnt bank like it used to.

13 hours ago, Jimt said:

Does your Emma's woodcutting and Lords Arcade script work after deleting the cache? Because my @Lord's arcade script doesent move around to avoid AFK poison like it used to. And the "Emma's Woodcutting" script doesnt bank like it used to.

Tbh Emma's hasnt worked right for me since before this last update. Would never tele out once the tree's were gone. Pretty sure its not being upkept. And yeah my arcade script isnt moving either. Although the regular lord killing script works just fine for the time being. 

Some scripts might require updating within this update, also please delete your parabot folder, which is automaticly created usually at /Documents/ and then try to start parabot.

Load it locally with a cmd, since it has been said 1 million times how to do it and people still does not get it, I created a simple video how to create a batch file that will load parabot locally. Loading it locally helps you see the errors from cmd and post the errors to help the developers or supporters to actually help you with the problem.

Here's the video: https://streamable.com/5ene4

And here is the code:

@echo off
java -jar Client-2.7.jar -loadlocal
pause

Edited by cyber321