Parabot - Bot for Ikov, DreamScape, SoulPlay, RuneWild, and more
Jimt

Emma's Mystic Woodcutting Script

@EmmaStone Your Mystic Woodcutting script does not bank the logs after a full inventory, like it used to. It cuts, but does not bank. Please advise when this is updated, Thank you so much. Your scripts are great! @Lord Im not sure if there is anything you can do about this, but i thought i would inform you as well, In case you can develop a "Lords Mystic Cutter" or assist in resolving the script. Thank you both.

@Lord if you made a working mystic cutter that auto progressed and banked eagle nests, you would be the only competition with @EmmaStone's obsolete script. I can guarantee there would be a copious amount of people who would buy that. 

It chops until full and then attempts to open the bank by typing ::bank, instead of running to the bank chest like it used to. This "::bank" command doesnt work for my account because im a normal player, not a donator. Please adjust it to make it run to the bank chest in the mystic cutting zone, so that normal players can use it too. Thanks so much @EmmaStone! You and @Lord are awesome for holding it down. 

It still only banks for super donator+ players using the ::Bank command, it doesn't run to a bank chest like it used to. I cant use this script on my normal player account. @EmmaStone please advise when this is fixed, thank you so much!

On 3/22/2019 at 4:07 AM, Jimt said:

@Lord if you made a working mystic cutter that auto progressed and banked eagle nests, you would be the only competition with @EmmaStone's obsolete script. I can guarantee there would be a copious amount of people who would buy that. 

I would NEVER have a script directly compete for sales with @EmmaStone, Respect the man far too much for that. 

16 hours ago, Jimt said:

It still only banks for super donator+ players using the ::Bank command, it doesn't run to a bank chest like it used to. I cant use this script on my normal player account. @EmmaStone please advise when this is fixed, thank you so much!

Should be fixed! Was caused because of their new quest tab, I was checking if a player was super donator+ that way.

@EmmaStone In Extreme rank and up mystic zones the bot seems to teleport to the non donor mystic cutting area randomly. Im not sure why but in the past few times I've come back to the program I'm back in the non donor cutting area. Not sure if it's been happening to anyone else but hoping you can take a look. Thank you!

Its happening to me to. Its because all the trees get cut from the extreme donator zone, and then the script types ::wc which brings you to the non-donator woodcutting zone

On 3/25/2019 at 11:09 AM, fearlessdeath said:

@EmmaStone In Extreme rank and up mystic zones the bot seems to teleport to the non donor mystic cutting area randomly. Im not sure why but in the past few times I've come back to the program I'm back in the non donor cutting area. Not sure if it's been happening to anyone else but hoping you can take a look. Thank you!

15 hours ago, Jimt said:

Its happening to me to. Its because all the trees get cut from the extreme donator zone, and then the script types ::wc which brings you to the non-donator woodcutting zone

Dreamscape has banned my extreme donator account and I wasn't able to test the script. Can someone provide me an account so that I can fix this issue?