Jimt

Dreamscape Updated Parabot Update Required

Dreamscape version 25.5 came out today and parabot gets stuck during the "META INF" loading process. Please advise us when this is updated, Thank you so much. Also due to the frequent updates that dreamscape makes, which makes parabot unusable, i feel that we should form some sort of solution that is capable for all users, so we dont have to wait for staff to update the parabot client. There should be a way where the users of parabot can update their client on their own without waiting for the staff to recode parabot. Please post your ideas and advice, thank you.

Hello, 

You can always update parabot yourself, This is the great thing about being an open source community. There are guides and tutorials around that will teach this to you. ps Also just updated dreamscape 🙂 

You can always update parabot yourself, This is the great thing about being an open source community. There are guides and tutorials around that will teach this to you. how i can find a guide all seem dead or not valide link...

If anyone can find a guide to to updating the parabot manually when a dreascape update occurs, please let me know, i would love to know how to keep my parabot client updated on my own

2 hours ago, paw said:

You can always update parabot yourself, This is the great thing about being an open source community. There are guides and tutorials around that will teach this to you. how i can find a guide all seem dead or not valide link...

25 minutes ago, Jimt said:

If anyone can find a guide to to updating the parabot manually when a dreascape update occurs, please let me know, i would love to know how to keep my parabot client updated on my own

https://parabot.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/TUTORIALS/pages/2981896/How+to+hook+a+server