Jump to content
  • 0
Pilottest

ALMOST FIGURED OUT HOOKS!

Question

So, i followed this tutorial https://parabot.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/TUTORIALS/pages/2981896/How+to+hook+a+server and was able to figure out how to create a hooks file for the server i want to "hook". I verified all hooks are correct. When i open ParaBot and select my server from the menu, it downloads the client, and then attempts to inject the hooks then i get this error.

image.png.79d04b6000bba7fea78080a144d1b2d1.png

No idea what im doing wrong! Anyone that can help me as to why its not accepting the Hooks??

My server.json file:

{

        "name": "Test Server",

        "author": "Pilot",

        "version": 1.0,

        "client-class": "client",

        "locations":{

            "provider": "http://bdn.parabot.org/api/v2/bot/download/317-api-minified",

            "server": "https://pkownage.co.uk/downloads/PkOwnage.jar",

            "hooks": "https://mega.nz/#!TINDFACa"

    }

}

You may download my hooks file and look over it as well. Link above is valid!!

Thanks for anyone that can assist!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

18 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
2 hours ago, Pilottest said:

So, i followed this tutorial https://parabot.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/TUTORIALS/pages/2981896/How+to+hook+a+server and was able to figure out how to create a hooks file for the server i want to "hook". I verified all hooks are correct. When i open ParaBot and select my server from the menu, it downloads the client, and then attempts to inject the hooks then i get this error.

image.png.79d04b6000bba7fea78080a144d1b2d1.png

No idea what im doing wrong! Anyone that can help me as to why its not accepting the Hooks??

My server.json file:

{

 

        "name": "Test Server",

 

        "author": "Pilot",

 

        "version": 1.0,

 

        "client-class": "client",

 

        "locations":{

 

            "provider": "http://bdn.parabot.org/api/v2/bot/download/317-api-minified",

 

            "server": "https://pkownage.co.uk/downloads/PkOwnage.jar",

 

            "hooks": "https://mega.nz/#!TINDFACa"

 

    }

 

}

 

You may download my hooks file and look over it as well. Link above is valid!!

Thanks for anyone that can assist!

 

 

hooks need to be in a text file, use pastebin and then get the raw link to the file

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 5/12/2019 at 11:31 PM, scriptss said:

hooks need to be in a text file, use pastebin and then get the raw link to the file

I did what you said and got a different error. See below!

.json has been updated with the pastebin url for the hooks text. It can be found here - https://pastebin.com/raw/kG4Przgt

Error2.png

Edited by Pilottest
New info

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
5 hours ago, JKetelaar said:

java -jar Parabot.jar -loadlocal -verbose

After -verbose same error

And i appreciate you replying so quickly on this. I would love to be able to make a valuable tutorial based off of my mistakes.

 

Error3.png

Edited by Pilottest

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
6 hours ago, Pilottest said:

After -verbose same error

 And i appreciate you replying so quickly on this. I would love to be able to make a valuable tutorial based off of my mistakes.

  

Error3.png

This means the first getter is wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
2 minutes ago, Pilottest said:

Client "https://pkownage.co.uk/downloads/PkOwnage.jar",
Hooks "https://pastebin.com/raw/6nkAGNRA"
 

Ah, you're doing 

<descfield>I;</descfield>

But a ; is only needed if you refer to a class, not to a primitive.
So for I simply do I and not I;

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Just now, JKetelaar said:

Ah, you're doing 

<descfield>I;</descfield>

But a ; is only needed if you refer to a class, not to a primitive.
So for I simply do I and not I;

I will change right now and update you after im done.

Just now, Pilottest said:

I will change right now and update you after im done.

<accessor>Deque</accessor>
<field>b</field>
<methodname>getCurrent</methodname>
<desc>%sNode</desc>
<descfield>LV;</descfield>

 

And for this? Do i need to remove the ";" after "LV"?

3 minutes ago, JKetelaar said:

Ah, you're doing 

<descfield>I;</descfield>

But a ; is only needed if you refer to a class, not to a primitive.
So for I simply do I and not I;

<accessor>Deque</accessor>
<field>b</field>
<methodname>getCurrent</methodname>
<desc>%sNode</desc>
<descfield>LV;</descfield>

 

And for this? Do i need to remove the ";" after "LV"?

12 minutes ago, JKetelaar said:

Ah, you're doing 

<descfield>I;</descfield>

But a ; is only needed if you refer to a class, not to a primitive.
So for I simply do I and not I;

After i removed the ";" after only "I" in all cases, same error. I left ";" in place after a class.

Same errors

Error2.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...