Lord

IKOV Bot release

Hello Everyone,

We at Parabot are proud to announce that after continued hard work, we are the first to bring our VIP+ members a beta release for Ikov!
They have an extremely intensive banning system, so please make sure you are using VPNs and avoid botting on your main-accounts.

What's next?
If you would like to support us and bot on Ikov, please purchase VIP or greater ranks at our store; https://www.parabot.org/store.
We will continue to work on improving the stability of Ikov, while this is a time-consuming matter, we ask that bans and crashes are reported with all the information you have (location, stack traces, what were you doing, etc).
We will also continue to publish more and more scripts. Please suggest all kind of scripts to our script-writers, so they can be the best of their support to you.

Thanks for you continued support! If you would like to join in with the conversation feel free to join our slack channel to get the latest

Sincerely,
The Parabot team

8 hours ago, JKetelaar said:

We have updated the bot as well. Restart Parabot and clear cache to have it working!

The bot gets to the screen where you enter your ikov user and password then the client closes after you enter user and password.

Edited by LigmaTY

31 minutes ago, LigmaTY said:

The bot gets to the screen where you enter your ikov user and password then the client closes after you enter user and password.

Check the terminal log. Otherwise please join our Slack for support https://join.slack.com/t/parabot/shared_invite/enQtNjI3MjE0MDgzODMxLTI5MzFkMDhjZjAxMDcxYWJjZDg2ZTI1MzViMjAxNzZhNWJiZGRlODA2MjFiMDEwOTlhYmMwMjlmMWVkMWNjZTM

guys id like to buy vip but before i do that, where can i find the scripts that are currently avaible on ikov and do i get a guarantee that it works ? i dont want to buy vip and then have something semi working , because im just buying this because of ikov. 

if some 1 have any tips or info for me feel free to pm me . 

2 hours ago, jeffo1993 said:

guys id like to buy vip but before i do that, where can i find the scripts that are currently avaible on ikov and do i get a guarantee that it works ? i dont want to buy vip and then have something semi working , because im just buying this because of ikov. 

i think bans are really fast but the scripts r good 

4 hours ago, jeffo1993 said:

Hi, you can view our public scripts here: http://bdn.parabot.org/scripts/ 
Then click on "Ikov" to see scripts specifically for Ikov.

18 minutes ago, Lord said:

It is being worked on as we speak. We will make a public announcement to let you know when it live again. 

Thank you just as a fyi to anyone else looking at getting it im making 2b+ a day on each of my  2 accounts not had 1 single ban running the bots 24/7 when its working sometimes they bug out and stop hence the low amount doing thieving and agility highely recommended

11 hours ago, Ifreakout said:

After seeing all this frustration, I'll wait until it's stable to consider donating..

On 5/23/2019 at 7:34 PM, rebbiGunes2 said:

i think bans are really fast but the scripts r good 

On 5/23/2019 at 4:46 PM, jeffo1993 said:

well even if u get banned never bot on ur main

u can easily make 100m/h by botting on each account 7$ its around 700m:D

soo even if u bot 1 hour a day and trade ur gps to ur main 

u will make 30$ monthly which is 23$ profit 

i would really recommend that service they got good scripters and good staff members

**Note**

ive made 500$ in using ikov vip thing