Parabot - Bot for Ikov, DreamScape, SoulPlay, RuneWild, and more
Lord

IKOV Bot release

11 hours ago, Emisnoo1293 said:

How do you recommend we bot most safely? As in, which VPN should I use? Just turn it on? Also, how do you clear cache? 

About to buy VIP just want to know these things beforehand

We recommend to use a VPN or a proxy, such as NordVPN. Simply turning on a VPN would be good enough yes.

You can clear cache by starting the bot and selecting Features -> Clear cache in the menu bar.

Just got banned on fresh account doing agility. Was botting for 1.5 hours, took a break halfway through, and was typing to others doing agility the whole time. 

Also, when I try to create new account under different IP (windscribe), it says BAD_IP_ADDRESS

Edited by Emisnoo1293

27 minutes ago, Emisnoo1293 said:

Just got banned on fresh account doing agility. Was botting for 1.5 hours, took a break halfway through, and was typing to others doing agility the whole time. 

Also, when I try to create new account under different IP (windscribe), it says BAD_IP_ADDRESS

Agility is a highly moderated area, which they like to ban everyone they don't trust there

13 minutes ago, k0looter said:

ikov still working? im just getting connecting to the ikov login server on the bot client.

Try deleting the ikov cache, reload ikov client, then reload parabot client. 

On 5/13/2019 at 9:57 PM, Lord said:

Hello Everyone,

We at Parabot are proud to announce that after continued hard work, we are the first to bring our VIP+ members a beta release for Ikov!
They have an extremely intensive banning system, so please make sure you are using VPNs and avoid botting on your main-accounts.

What's next?
If you would like to support us and bot on Ikov, please purchase VIP or greater ranks at our store; https://www.parabot.org/store.
We will continue to work on improving the stability of Ikov, while this is a time-consuming matter, we ask that bans and crashes are reported with all the information you have (location, stack traces, what were you doing, etc).
We will also continue to publish more and more scripts. Please suggest all kind of scripts to our script-writers, so they can be the best of their support to you.

Thanks for you continued support! If you would like to join in with the conversation feel free to join our slack channel to get the latest

Sincerely,
The Parabot team

How does it work? What scripts are in the VIP and what's the difference from regular scripts? Just asking cause don't wanna buy VIP then find out it's not worth it.

Also can I buy the VIP then cancel it after? Will only need it for a month. Thanks

5 hours ago, BIGBOYME said:

How does it work? What scripts are in the VIP and what's the difference from regular scripts? Just asking cause don't wanna buy VIP then find out it's not worth it.

Also can I buy the VIP then cancel it after? Will only need it for a month. Thanks

http://bdn.parabot.org/scripts/login.php This is where you can check the working Ikov scripts.  Some are premium as in it's a separate payment.

Yes I believe you can cancel VIP after a month.