Jump to content
Parabot - Bot for Ikov, DreamScape, SoulPlay, RuneWild, and more

Recommended Posts

39 minutes ago, Emisnoo1293 said:

Why is it going to become free? I see the price barrier as a means of not flooding the game with bots and giving the mods less reason to go all out. 

only vip whilst it is in beta, premium & vip will help keep scripts from dropping prices too low and ruining the eco

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Emisnoo1293 said:

Why is it going to become free? I see the price barrier as a means of not flooding the game with bots and giving the mods less reason to go all out. 

The server itself will be free, but with limitations, such as maximum of 2-hour botting and some scripts will only be VIP+ only.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, MythicalPro said:

Probably a week+ knowing parabot staff

Really? 

 

 

1 minute ago, bumppy5 said:

Oh well. I guess I wasted $7.50 lol

We are currently waiting for ikov to fix their issues as they will be releasing an update so soon. J€ust waiting for that to drop before we push our update.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, MythicalPro said:

Probably a week+ knowing parabot staff

 

26 minutes ago, bumppy5 said:

Oh well. I guess I wasted $7.50 lol

We usually have it up within the same day, some people just like to rant about stuff they can't reach.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, JKetelaar said:

 

We usually have it up within the same day, some people just like to rant about stuff they can't reach.

 

Considering BDN has been broken for over a year?.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Lord said:

Bdn works just fine?

 

Same error i still have this issue "Error contact an administrator" Also none of these threads have any staff responses?.

Even if i make a new account BDN still gives me this error.

Edited by MythicalPro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Lord said:

I posted on your one, The other one is from 2015? 

If you would like help let me know. I

Those are both from other people but i have the same issue. I never bothered making a thread because i knew it would go unanswered.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MythicalPro said:

Those are both from other people but i have the same issue. I never bothered making a thread because i knew it would go unanswered.

But it hasnt? 

 

if you want help already asked you to join:  https://join.slack.com/t/parabot/shared_invite/enQtNjI3MjE0MDgzODMxLTI5MzFkMDhjZjAxMDcxYWJjZDg2ZTI1MzViMjAxNzZhNWJiZGRlODA2MjFiMDEwOTlhYmMwMjlmMWVkMWNjZTM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Lord said:

But it hasnt? 

I only said something in the little player status thing on the side. Not sure how i can fix this BDN issue as i've tried everything i can think of.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, JKetelaar said:

 

We usually have it up within the same day, some people just like to rant about stuff they can't reach.

 

5 hours ago, Lord said:

Really? 

 

 

We are currently waiting for ikov to fix their issues as they will be releasing an update so soon. J€ust waiting for that to drop before we push our update.

Will there be a post to signal when the server is working again? 

 

Thank you for the helpful responses!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...