Parabot - Bot for Ikov, DreamScape, SoulPlay, RuneWild, and more
Sign in to follow this  
Nuke

Vitality PS | Bot

Not sure who I should contact for this, but I created my own bot for an RSPS called Vitality. It can do Zulrah, Corporeal Beast, Fish and do Thieving as of right now. I am planning to add PK switching and what not. I will also be available to add more bots scripts on request. How can I let a staff check it out (willing to give source code) and have it here for people to download?

9 hours ago, Nuke said:

Not sure who I should contact for this, but I created my own bot for an RSPS called Vitality. It can do Zulrah, Corporeal Beast, Fish and do Thieving as of right now. I am planning to add PK switching and what not. I will also be available to add more bots scripts on request. How can I let a staff check it out (willing to give source code) and have it here for people to download?

@Lord @JKetelaar

15 minutes ago, crazedpacifist said:

It seems like Parabot had just given up updating anything, is there a reason ? private servers dying out ?

I got no clue if they have actually given up, what i do know, is that making bots has become insanely easy, with tools like Pulover... 🙂 

would love to see a vitality bot!

On 4/25/2020 at 5:24 PM, Nuke said:

how can i get it from you? and how can i use it. if it works i dont mind paying :D