Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sean

Sodoku

Recommended Posts

Jadsbutt, on 24 Feb 2013 - 06:41, said:

Wth's soduka? :o

a puzzle where you have a board of 9x9x9 boxes. each row and column can only contain the same number once, and the aim is to fill the puzzle out. when you start you are given random entries for you to work around.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Swift, on 24 Feb 2013 - 15:33, said:

I wanna make one too but I've been waiting for Soulsplit to be released; how are you developing yours ahead of time? 

 

 

Sean, on 23 Feb 2013 - 21:42, said:

Since SoulSplit is being added, I'll make a sodoku script.

I'll make

He probably meant he will when the bot is released :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Swift, on 24 Feb 2013 - 16:33, said:

You already have a sudoku solver? Can you share details?

There's a public released soduku solver for SoulSplit, the rewards are not worth it anymore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

µnix, on 24 Feb 2013 - 00:29, said:

a puzzle where you have a board of 9x9x9 boxes. each row and column can only contain the same number once, and the aim is to fill the puzzle out. when you start you are given random entries for you to work around.

 

I know that. But, I mean as in Soulsplit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Swift, on 24 Feb 2013 - 09:39, said:

I wanna make one too but I've been waiting for Soulsplit to be released; how are you developing yours ahead of time? 

 

I have mine for a colorbot. It's quite efficient, average solve time of: 9.875 ms.

 

pepsip77, on 24 Feb 2013 - 10:10, said:

well in another bot mine's going in 11s

 

Swift, on 24 Feb 2013 - 10:39, said:

You already have a sudoku solver? Can you share details?

 

See above.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×