Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Regex

[uBarrows] Aww Yeah

Pricing Ideas  

23 members have voted

1. 1. What price should i use?

2. 2. Would you buy it?

I don't agree with the votes, I voted for it being a 10$ script, I know alot of people with dissagree with me, But the more it costs the more benificial its going to be for those who are willing to pay for it, If the price is up, less people are likely to purchace it and thus the people who actually choose to support the script writer and pay the 10$ will make more money in the long run because it will be less crowded and the price of everything wont drop dramatically.

Edit: But, There should be a trail on the SDN, So we know its worth Paying for.

I don't agree with the votes, I voted for it being a 10$ script, I know alot of people with dissagree with me, But the more it costs the more benificial its going to be for those who are willing to pay for it, If the price is up, less people are likely to purchace it and thus the people who actually choose to support the script writer and pay the 10$ will make more money in the long run because it will be less crowded and the price of everything wont drop dramatically.

Edit: But, There should be a trail on the SDN, So we know its worth Paying for.

I agree with you too.

Although, he may not choose the price, that's up to the admins.

I always thought admins chose price.

Although, I wouldn't pay for this as i dislike barrows.

we set a guide price, in the end the admins determine the price after adding on there fees (or it gets deducted from our cut) :P