Parabot - Bot for Ikov, DreamScape, SoulPlay, RuneWild, and more

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Parameter

TRQ AIO Miner

you should get job or something :D

I'm only 15, and I don't suppose you're talking about a little side-job in the supermarket? :P

Anyways, there's not a lot available at my age, and then there's school. I'll probably stick with parabot for a while ;)

I'm only 15, and I don't suppose you're talking about a little side-job in the supermarket? :P

Nope but you could do some programming stuff as free agent ^^

EDIT: nobody on internet knows that you're only 15

Nope but you could do some programming stuff as free agent ^^

EDIT: nobody on internet knows that you're only 15

Yeah, sure, I could freelance, however I don't have too much time on my hands right now and can't really be bothered working on something I may not like :P

Take another look ;)

Pretty cool, but I can't see it being very practical. Why wold someone want to mine tin and bank iron? 

Could it be for when mining addy, waiting on addy to respawn, you powermine inbetween? 

Pretty cool, but I can't see it being very practical. Why wold someone want to mine tin and bank iron? 

Could it be for when mining addy, waiting on addy to respawn, you powermine inbetween? 

Yes, that's the use, I was just giving an example.. lol.

sexy gui (y)

Thanks, I'm probably going to add some tabs to it :P Whataya think of the opensource idea?

Yes, that's the use, I was just giving an example.. lol.

Thanks, I'm probably going to add some tabs to it :P Whataya think of the opensource idea?

Openource is always good idea, unless you're doing things for cash

I still think it's overkill for a miner =P

A user either wants to power mine or to bank, usually not both or it reduces their rates / hr 

No, if a user wants to bank adamant ores they'd have to wait about what 1-2 minutes for it to respawn? During these 1-2 minutes you can powermine something like iron and then when adamant spawns it will get back to it until the inventory is full and then bank.

No, if a user wants to bank adamant ores they'd have to wait about what 1-2 minutes for it to respawn? During these 1-2 minutes you can powermine something like iron and then when adamant spawns it will get back to it until the inventory is full and then bank.

Support.. PLEASE make a fishing and cooking script then I can get my max cape :)

Meh, I'll take a look into it when I finish this.

Pleasee :) I got told by mord that it was impossible as the fishing spots are npcs but you can definatley find a way around it :D

I don't see how a fisher + cooker is related to this thread? 

It's not but there isn't a problem is there?..

Let him be :P Added a new cool feature to the GUI, uploading pictures.

Alrighty, updated OP.

So you'll attempt it eventually? :)

Anyways, there's not a lot available at my age, and then there's school. I'll probably stick with parabot for a while ;)

I'm practically a child molester.