Parabot - Bot for Ikov, DreamScape, SoulPlay, RuneWild, and more
Kozs

kAIORecoilCreation - Creates Ring of Recoils, start to finish!

What this script does

This script is designed to create Ring of Recoils at ease, if you where un-aware alching Ring of Recoils offers you 450k cash. Great money and with this script you'll all be able to earn some money on PKHonor!

- Version .6

1. Buy Support (Buys Uncuts at the Shop and banks and repeats) [Completed]
  2. Cutting Support (Cuts the Gem for you and banks them) [Completed]
  3. Mining Support (Mines the Gold Ore for you) [Completed]
  4. Gold Smithing Support (Smiths the Gold ore for you) [Completed]
  5. Crafting Support (Creates the Rings for you) [Completed]
  6. Enchanting Support (Enchants the Rings for you) [Completed]
  7. Alchemy Support (Will alch the Rings for you!) [Completed]
  8. Individual Paint Support for each stage [Completed]

6Ru3s.jpg

6U4uv.png

Should be released soon, I really wanted opinions from you guys so I can make the script good before Beta... input and suggestions are appreciated! I really like to see that people will actually use the script so it does not go to waste. I am spending all of my time on it so the least you can do is throw a good luck or support. ;)

Best Regards, 

Kozs

Edited by Kozs

What this script does

This script is designed to create Ring of Recoils at ease, if you where un-aware alching Ring of Recoils offers you 450k cash. Great money and with this script you'll all be able to earn some money on PKHonor!

- Version .6

1. Buy Support (Buys Uncuts at the Shop and banks and repeats)
  2. Cutting Support (Cuts the Gem for you and banks them)
  3. Mining Support (Mines the Gold Ore for you)
  4. Crafting Support (Creates the Rings for you)
  5. Enchanting Support (Enchants the Rings for you)
  6. Alchemy Support (Will alch the Rings for you!)

6Ru3s.jpg

6Rzx8.png

Should be released soon, I really wanted opinions from you guys so I can make the script good before Beta... input and suggestions are appreciated! I really like to see that people will actually use the script so it does not go to waste. I am spending all of my time on it so the least you can do is throw a good luck or support. ;)

Best Regards, 

Kozs

out of likes so I'll just quote.

This looks superbly absolutely stupendously fantastic! I cannot wait for final release!

Right now on PkHonor I'm in jail and I'm too lazy to get out, if you're interested in grabbing some IDs from the jail area I can give you my acc xD

out of likes so I'll just quote.

This looks superbly absolutely stupendously fantastic! I cannot wait for final release!

Right now on PkHonor I'm in jail and I'm too lazy to get out, if you're interested in grabbing some IDs from the jail area I can give you my acc xD

Mining level?

Well that sucks, just do it legit, it's 100 or 200 ore.. 

Meh I was just askin' if you needed IDs and such, didn't mean 'do you wanna do it for me' if that's what you got from it :s

Edited by before

Meh I was just askin' if you needed IDs and such, didn't mean 'do you wanna do it for me' if that's what you got from it :s

Ohhhhh I see, nah I already got the IDs for that area. 

I'm guessing this script is made for the crafting guild but if it isn't then I highly recommend you make it for the crafting guild. It has everything you need without teleports being used. The only catch is that you need 70 crafting to get into the guild.

So awesome that someone actually made this script! I thought my idea was stupid but this proves me wrong. Great work!

Yeah, if you suggested this its a fair suggestion, smart... 

I'm guessing this script is made for the crafting guild but if it isn't then I highly recommend you make it for the crafting guild. It has everything you need without teleports being used. The only catch is that you need 70 crafting to get into the guild.

The shopping is in Edgeville, Cutting is at any bank, Mining is at Crafting Guild, the rest will be at crafting guild as well.

are recoils good money in pk honor?

450k per alch... It's pretty good. ^_^

You should make it do everything at once. So buy then cut then mine then smelt then enchant the alch ;)

That'd be stupid. Some people already have 1 part done and this way is more user friendly 

Just a future suggestion if you'd like to add it.

If possible, I think making the process entirely automated would be a great idea.

For example,

Buys as many sapphires as possible according to the amount of money available (or an input on the GUI maybe?)

Cuts the sapphires

Mines the gold

Makes the rings

Enchants the rings

Alchs the rings

Repeat.

Whether or not this was your original intention I haven't a clue, but it would be a nice addition.

I will also be able to get an approximate 13 hour proggy if it can repeat, either way good job :P

Just a future suggestion if you'd like to add it.

If possible, I think making the process entirely automated would be a great idea.

For example,

Buys as many sapphires as possible according to the amount of money available (or an input on the GUI maybe?)

Cuts the sapphires

Mines the gold

Makes the rings

Enchants the rings

Alchs the rings

Repeat.

Whether or not this was your original intention I haven't a clue, but it would be a nice addition.

I will also be able to get an approximate 13 hour proggy if it can repeat, either way good job :P

I guess I could make it an option but for now you'll need to do one at a time.... Due to the fact that people buy Gold Bars and they already have sapphires and stuff like that to save time. 

I guess I could make it an option but for now you'll need to do one at a time.... Due to the fact that people buy Gold Bars and they already have sapphires and stuff like that to save time.

Skype me

Yeah, sorry it seems I forgot to mention a key point xD

You could add another called "Full Cycle" or something, that way people can pick individual tasks, or to do everything by selecting Full Cycle.