Sign in to follow this  
Kozs

- Updated - How to compile Scripts - Tutorial #1

xy7xSwF.png

sX7cBjl.png

QcRIg1C.png

can someone help with this bit?

https://www.java.com/en/download/help/path.xml

And before you ask, I won't help with it because the websites gives you 100% of what you need. PATH is where your jdk/bin location is. Usually Program Files, in the Java folder.

i'm trying to use the guide :/ its confusing as hell im dumb and do no computing :3 these websites might be easy for you to understand but not for me! my langauge is bad english!

also my computer requires a password that i know not! and i can't get any further!!! 

Not trying to be mean but the video sucks your a script writer so you know about this stuff tutorials are for people who know nothing yours doesnt help people who just started you say watch the video the video doesnt help you made the script in it so you know it work you can find errors but people who have to get others scripts cant find the errors only part that helped were the download links the rest doesnt help. if you could delete your parabot record a video of downloading it making the run.bat and the compiler get the jdk then that'll help new people

If this sounded mean i am sorry 

Not trying to be mean but the video sucks your a script writer so you know about this stuff tutorials are for people who know nothing yours doesnt help people who just started you say watch the video the video doesnt help you made the script in it so you know it work you can find errors but people who have to get others scripts cant find the errors only part that helped were the download links the rest doesnt help. if you could delete your parabot record a video of downloading it making the run.bat and the compiler get the jdk then that'll help new people

If this sounded mean i am sorry 

Wait you don't know how to download java nor jdk?

1) Firstly open up your internet browser

2) Copy this link into browser

http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/jdk8-downloads-2133151.html

4) Download jdk from java website.

5) Choose what you got from windows etc . . 

Repeat step to download java

if you still having trouble with this i'd recommend to click the orb in the bottom left corner of your screen and click the arrow then the shut down option 

Goodluck!

I did what you showed in the video (I found it very helpful).

Now when launching Parabot with -loadlocal, I get an error saying I don't have script writer priviledges. Does that mean that I can't write scripts for myself to use (locally)? I'm not sure I have the skills to become a script writer (1st year CS student, no prior Java experience, ~5 years of learning programming on my own though, including OOP), but I would like to learn writing scripts for Parabot and fool around a bit.

Cheers!

Edited by teoreetik

I did what you showed in the video (I found it very helpful).

Now when launching Parabot with -loadlocal, I get an error saying I don't have script writer priviledges. Does that mean that I can't write scripts for myself to use (locally)? I'm not sure I have the skills to become a script writer (1st year CS student, no prior Java experience, ~5 years of learning programming on my own though, including OOP), but I would like to learn writing scripts for Parabot and fool around a bit.

Cheers!

Soulsplit does not allow local scripts, only scripts writers are allowed to.

If you have compiled your own script and uploaded it to your parabot folder, please open parabot with -loadlocal to be able to see the script, if it still does not show up, then it is broken.