Parabot - Bot for Ikov, DreamScape, SoulPlay, RuneWild, and more
JKetelaar

[Release]Ikov provider

http://sdn.parabot.org/ - Gives you access to the scripts :)

Do the api's work properly? I've read through the thread and all the comments, it seems like you had problems with finding objects. I've never used parabot before so I don't know what to expect if I were to donate. I also noticed that Ikov is 'possibly detected.' What does that mean exactly?

Do the api's work properly? I've read through the thread and all the comments, it seems like you had problems with finding objects. I've never used parabot before so I don't know what to expect if I were to donate. I also noticed that Ikov is 'possibly detected.' What does that mean exactly?

Yes.

Yes.

I sometimes get an error when interacting with SceneObjects. It'll say the object doesn't exist unless I hover my mouse over it. I could've sworn I've seen you mention it was because of a missing hook, which I messaged you on Skype about.

I sometimes get an error when interacting with SceneObjects. It'll say the object doesn't exist unless I hover my mouse over it. I could've sworn I've seen you mention it was because of a missing hook, which I messaged you on Skype about.

Will check tomorrow, thanks!

Will check tomorrow, thanks!

What does possibly detected mean (as asked in my previous comment)? I can see that it's not perfectly working at this time. Is there an option to create scripts for Ikov without donating? I'd be happy to make money-making scripts for players.

What does possibly detected mean (as asked in my previous comment)? I can see that it's not perfectly working at this time. Is there an option to create scripts for Ikov without donating? I'd be happy to make money-making scripts for players.

You can make scripts, but you cannot test them.