Parabot - Bot for Ikov, DreamScape, SoulPlay, RuneWild, and more
Sign in to follow this  
Ethan

iKov - eThief - Doing what can't be done...

NOTE: This version is PRO only, to purchase private message me on here, or skype!

My skype is: NastyPast

It will be available in the SDN only!

(No clue how long that will be, sometime tonight most likely)

Since SceneObjects are not fully working on iKov, I suggest you regularly check eThief, as it "might" mess up.

Features:

Turns to stall
Logs out on randoms
Logs in
Will switch stalls as level progresses

How I recommend you run:

Start the script, logged in.
Start the script IN FRONT of stall of your choice.
Let the bot take over. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8_Xsf-6jBQ

137c3dc3c5.jpg

3bf116b7e3.jpg

f0775762c3.jpg

Edited by Ethan

You're going to charge for making menu.sendAction?

You obviously haven't tried making a script click objects on ikov.....

If it's so easy, seeing a your a script writer... If you successful make one, I'll take mine down, and let yours be the only one.

If it's so easy, seeing a your a script writer... If you successful make one, I'll take mine down, and let yours be the only one.

pew pew shots fired

Sure. 

Here is a video my net is slow so I am not going to make a 60 minute video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDyEq5DesbQ

Edited by Kozs

You're making it logout when it has the maths random? Lol.

Why not just use regex to determine the question and use simple maths to answer it?

+ 1. But won't be possible since the minified api can't read the backdialogID atm. 

You're making it logout when it has the maths random? Lol.

Why not just use regex to determine the question and use simple maths to answer it?

We can't read back dialogue so when the client detects the interface ID, it just logs out and logs back in. Simple solution and it works :P

Nice clicking on a static position. It's a fix :P Meanwhile paradox is working on a real fix ;)

Lul not a static position, it's very reliable. Move your screen all you want, it will still click the stall.

There won't be a "real fix" considering most likely ikov has a custom doAction method.

The way I use is the next and only other way to do it without doAction.

Edited by Ethan

Waiting on that apology.

Just drop it, stop replying and looking for an argument; if he wanted an argument he would have replied to you when he replied but I really think Ethan has more things to worry about than you making a video of a script..

Just drop it, stop replying and looking for an argument; if he wanted an argument he would have replied to you when he replied but I really think Ethan has more things to worry about than you making a video of a script..

Not asking for an argument. He insulted me, not the other way around.

Out of respect of you, I will "drop it". But don't insult me, insulting me makes you no better than us. Which you seem to think you are due to your blue shaded tag. 

Edited by Kozs

Out of respect of you, I will "drop it". But don't insult me, insulting me makes you no better than us. Which you seem to think you are due to your blue shaded tag. 

I believe you faked the video, until you release the script, I will give you an apology, unlike you I released. So everyone knows mines legit.

Yeah, just drop it.. I'm not insulting you in the slightest, I merely told you to 'drop it' implying drop all the argumentative behaviour before an argument breaks out, unless you have something wrong in the head; that's not insulting you, yet helping you..

babe, my blue shade is hot..